LifePoints UAE Membership Terms and Conditions
1. MEMBERSHIP OF THE PANEL
- Membership of the panel is open only to residents of the United Arab Emirates who are 16 years of age or over. Employees of TNS, its’ parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates and suppliers connected in any way to the operation of LifePoints Website (“Website”) and their immediate family are not eligible to participate in any surveys. Exceptionally, members' children may participate in surveys and prize draws, with their parent or guardian's consent, under their parent or guardian's supervision and through their parent's account and assuming that such panel activities are proposed by TNS to the members of LifePoints.
- Membership to LifePoints is free.
- Membership is personal to you and is not transferable to anyone else without written permission from TNS.
- You can only join LifePoints once. Only one account per person can be created and can be active at the same time. TNS reserves the right to refuse any membership applications and to cancel accounts in case a person is found to have several accounts. All benefits (including points) attached to these accounts will be lost.
- Membership in LifePoints entitles you to various incentives, including but not restricted to prize draws (if available in your country) and the Points Program. You are referred to the LifePoints Rewards Program Official Rules in this respect.
- In participating in LifePoints activities brought to you by TNS, you will have access to information which may be considered as confidential by TNS. You shall respect the confidentiality of all information (including but not limited to texts, pictures, graphics, audio, video, photographs, surveys, logos, products’ names and description) shared with you as part of LifePoints activities.
- TNS shall not be liable for any losses, costs or expenses, howsoever caused, arising out of your membership in LifePoints (including indirect, consequential or incidental losses or damages).
2. YOUR DETAILS
- You will be asked to provide a valid personal email address and to choose a robust password in order to register with LifePoints. You must not disclose your password to anyone else, and you are responsible for keeping it safe. TNS will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your account, which includes unauthorised use of your email address and password.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all details (including your email address) shared with TNS and held about you by TNS are kept up to date and are correct.
- You undertake that all information you give as a panellist will be true and accurate, and will not be false or misleading.
3. LIFEPOINTS WEBSITE
- LifePoints, the Points Program and the information, products and services found on the Website, are subject to change at any time, without notice or liability.
- The views and opinions contained on the Website are not necessarily those of TNS.
- The terms governing your use of the Website are set out in the LifePoints UAE Website Terms and Conditions . Your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the LifePoints UAE Website Terms and Conditions . If you do not agree to the LifePoints UAE Website Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Website.
- TNS may terminate your membership immediately without notice if one of the following events occurs:
- you breach any of these Terms and Conditions; or
- you misuse your membership in LifePoints or use it for any improper purpose; or
- you participate in our panel activities in providing untrue, inaccurate or false or misleading information; or
- TNS’s right to process and use information which is necessary to run LifePoints is legally withdrawn, by law or otherwise; or
- you have not accessed the Website or you have not participated in a LifePoints activity for a period of three months or more; or
- you have shared publicly, including on the Internet, information considered under these Terms and Conditions as confidential by TNS.
- You may terminate your membership in LifePoints immediately by accessing your account section on the Website and by cancelling your membership from this interface.
- If your membership in LifePoints is terminated, for whatever reason, all of your panel benefits including your points, your entries to the prize draws or any other benefits provided by TNS to the members of LifePoints will also be forfeited.
5. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- TNS reserves the right to change, add or remove terms from these Terms and Conditions. TNS shall notify you of any change by posting a communication on the Website. You should check this page for such changes frequently.
- Your continued access of the Website after such changes conclusively demonstrates your acceptance of those changes.
- If you have any questions or concerns relating to these Terms and Conditions, to your privacy or to TNS privacy practices, you can contact TNS and LifePoints:
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to: TNS Middle East & Africa Limited (UAE), Makeen Building, 3rd Level, Al Garhoud, Terminal 1, Airport Road, Post Office Box 60992, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without reference to conflict of law principles.
8. MERGER, ACQUISITION OR SALE.
1. Pursuant to applicable law, TNS may disclose or transfer your personal data and other information collected through LifePoints and services to other third parties in connection with a change of ownership or control, including, without limitation, a merger or an acquisition of any or all of TNS's business assets, provided that the party receiving or acquiring the personal data agrees to use, protect, and maintain the security, integrity, and confidentiality of personal data in accordance with this Policy.
9. LAST UPDATE
- These terms were last updated on the: 16th May 2018