LifePoints UAE Website Terms and Conditions
These LifesPoints UAE Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of this website ("Website"). By using or accessing the Website, you agree to be bound by these provisions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Website.
1. MAINTENANCE OF THE WEBSITE
- The Website is operated by TNS Middle East & Africa Limited (UAE), Makeen Building, 3rd Level, Al Garhoud, Terminal 1, Airport Road, Post Office Box 60992, Dubai, United Arab Emirates ("TNS"). The Website is used by members of the LifePoints panel (“LifePoints”) and by visitors (non-members).
- The Website is hosted in the European Union and all data and information related to the Website will be held there.
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You may access and use the Website solely pursuant to these Terms and Conditions for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use contrary to these Terms and Conditions requires the prior written consent of TNS.
- You may access the Website as a visitor, and will not be required to provide personal information. However, in order to access certain services and content on the Website, such as surveys, you are required to register as a member of LifePoints.
3. UNAUTHORISED USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You may not use spiders, robots or other automated data mining technique to catalogue, download, store or otherwise reproduce or distribute content available on the Website or to manipulate the results of any activity carried out on the Website including, but not limited to, surveys and prize draws.
- You may not take any action to interfere with the Website or any other user's use of it, including but not limited to overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing" the Website.
- You may not send unsolicited emails, including promotions or advertisements, through the Website.
- You may not forge or hide your true identity in any postings or emails.
- You may not post on the Website any material which is threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene or could otherwise violate any law. TNS will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the disclosure of the identity of anyone who posts such material.
- You may not frame portions of the Website within any other website, alter the appearance of the Website or establish links from any other website to the Website other than to the home page.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All pages and content within or linking to the Website including, but not limited to, text, graphics, audio, video, photographs, surveys and logos are the intellectual property of or are authorised for use by TNS and its licensors, partners and affiliates. This includes all trademarks, copyrights, patents and confidential information.
- Except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by TNS in writing, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, display, upload, post transmit, share or distribute in any way any (including through the Internet) content of the Website.
- You expressly authorise TNS to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication for any purpose without compensation.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The Website may contain links to other websites not maintained by TNS. TNS does not independently verify the business practices of such third parties and makes no warranties on their behalf. The availability of any link or reference to any third party shall in no way constitute an endorsement by TNS of that third party. You should read the terms and conditions of any such website you visit.
- The Website may contain information about products and services offered by third parties. TNS does not independently verify the business practices of such third parties and makes no warranties on their behalf. The availability of any link or reference to any third party shall in no way constitute an endorsement by TNS of that third party.
- Any software that may be downloaded from a website operated by a third party is the responsibility of that third party. TNS accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by viruses or otherwise arising as a result of you downloading such software.
6. INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
- The information contained on the Website is intended for general information purposes only. TNS accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness of information contained on the Website.
- The views and opinions expressed on the Website are not necessarily those of TNS.
- If you have any questions or concerns relating to these Terms and Conditions, to your privacy or to TNS privacy practices, you can contact TNS and LifePoints:
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to: TNS Middle East & Africa Limited (UAE), Makeen Building, 3rd Level, Al Garhoud, Terminal 1, Airport Road, Post Office Box 60992, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- TNS reserves the right to change, add or remove terms from these Terms and Conditions. TNS shall notify you of any change by posting a communication on the Website. You should check this page for such changes frequently.
- Your continued access of the Website after such changes conclusively demonstrates your acceptance of those changes.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and TNS regarding your use of and access to the Website.
11. LAST UPDATE
- These terms were last updated on May 16th 2018