LifePoints KSA Membership Terms and Conditions
1. MEMBERSHIP OF THE PANEL
- Membership of the panel is open only to residents of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia who are 16 years of age or over. Employees of MB, its’ parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates and suppliers connected in any way to the operation of LifePoints Website (“Website”) and their immediate family are not eligible to participate in any surveys. Exceptionally, members' children may participate in surveys and prize draws, with their parent or guardian's consent, under their parent or guardian's supervision and through their parent's account and assuming that such panel activities are proposed by MB to the members of LifePoints.
- Membership to LifePoints is free.
- Membership is personal to you and is not transferable to anyone else without written permission from MB.
- You can only join LifePoints once. Only one account per person can be created and can be active at the same time. MB reserves the right to refuse any Membership applications and to cancel accounts in case a person is found to have several accounts. All benefits (including points) attached to these accounts will be lost.
- Membership in LifePoints entitles you to various incentives, including but not restricted to prize draws (if available in your country) and the Points Program. You are referred to the LifePoints KSA Rewards Program Official Rules in this respect.
- In participating in LifePoints activities brought to you by MB, you will have access to information which may be considered as confidential by MB. You shall respect the confidentiality of all information (including but not limited to texts, pictures, graphics, audio, video, photographs, surveys, logos, products’ names and description) shared with you as part of LifePoints activities.
- MB shall not be liable for any losses, costs or expenses, howsoever caused, arising out of your Membership in LifePoints (including indirect, consequential or incidental losses or damages).
2. YOUR DETAILS
- You will be asked to provide a valid personal email address and to choose a robust password in order to register with LifePoints. You must not disclose your password to anyone else, and you are responsible for keeping it safe. MB will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your account, which includes unauthorised use of your email address and password.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all details (including your email address) shared with MB and held about you by MB are kept up to date and are correct.
- You undertake that all information you give as a panellist will be true and accurate, and will not be false or misleading.
3. LIFEPOINTS WEBSITE
- LifePoints, the Points Program and the information, products and services found on the Website, are subject to change at any time, without notice or liability.
- The views and opinions contained on the Website are not necessarily those of MB.
- The terms governing your use of the Website are set out in the LifePoints KSA Website Terms and Conditions . Your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the LifePoints KSA Website Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the LifePoints KSA Website Terms and Conditions , you may not access or otherwise use the Website.
- MB may terminate your Membership immediately without notice if one of the following events occurs:
- you breach any of these Terms and Conditions; or
- you misuse your Membership in LifePoints or use it for any improper purpose; or
- you participate in our panel activities in providing untrue, inaccurate or false or misleading information; or
- MB’s right to process and use information which is necessary to run LifePoints is legally withdrawn, by law or otherwise; or
- you have not accessed the Website or you have not participated in a LifePoints activity for a period of three months or more; or
- you have shared publicly, including on the Internet, information considered under these Terms and Conditions as confidential by MB.
- You may terminate your Membership in LifePoints immediately by accessing your account section on the Website and by cancelling your Membership from this interface.
- If your Membership in LifePoints is terminated, for whatever reason, all of your panel benefits including your points, your entries to the prize draws or any other benefits provided by MB to the members of LifePoints will also be forfeited.
5. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- MB reserves the right to change, add or remove terms from these Terms and Conditions. MB shall notify you of any change by posting a communication on the Website. You should check this page for such changes frequently.
- Your continued access of the Website after such changes conclusively demonstrates your acceptance of those changes.
- If you have any questions or concerns relating to these Terms and Conditions, to your privacy or to MB privacy practices, you can contact MB and LifePoints:
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to: Millward Brown Saudi Arabia LLC CO, CR # 4030264332, 7524 King Abdulaziz Road, Al Shatee District, King’s Road Tower, Office number 2704, Jeddah 23412-3675, Saudi Arabia
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without reference to conflict of law principles.
8. MERGER, ACQUISITION OR SALE.
- 1. Pursuant to applicable law, MB may disclose or transfer your personal data and other information collected through LifePoints and services to other third parties in connection with a change of ownership or control, including, without limitation, a merger or an acquisition of any or all of MB's business assets, provided that the party receiving or acquiring the personal data agrees to use, protect, and maintain the security, integrity, and confidentiality of personal data in accordance with this Policy.
9. LAST UPDATE
- These terms were last updated on the 16th May 2018