LifePoints Rewards Program Official Rules
These LifePoints KSA Rewards Program Official Rules (“Rules") apply to all promotions run by Lightspeed, LLC ("Lightspeed"), including, but not limited to, the Points Program and quarterly prize draws, as promoted on the LifePoints panel website (“Website") for members of the panel operated by Lightspeed (“LifePoints”).Members enrolled in LifePoints may be issued LifePointsPoints which they can redeem for e-vouchers (“Points Program”). Lightspeed reserves the right to modify the Rules, so it is important you check them periodically. Continued use of the Website and participation in surveys is considered acceptance of the Rules, and any modified terms included therein.
1. ACCUMULATION OF LIFEPOINTS POINTS
- Once you have joined LifePoints, Points (“LifePoints Points”) will be awarded when you undertake various online activities on the Website.
- The activities that will allow you to earn LifePoints Points may change from time to time, at Lightspeed's discretion. These activities will be clearly set out on the Website or within these Rules.
- Currently, you can earn LifePoints Points by completing most surveys. Where a survey does not carry LifePoints Points, this will be clearly stated on the Website or at the beginning of the survey or in the survey invitation email or notification that you will receive from us.
- Lightspeed reserves the right to suspend, terminate, revalue or modify without notice to you, all or part of the Points Program value structure and offers. Lightspeed reserves the right to adjudicate all LifePoints Points discrepancies at its sole discretion, and you agree to abide with the decision of any adjudication. In the event that the Points Program is terminated, you will be notified and given one (1) month to redeem your points.
- LifePoints Points or prize draw entries will be posted to your account no later than 30 days following survey completion and will be available for redemption as soon as they are posted to your account. Lightspeed takes reasonable care to ensure that LifePoints Points are accurately deposited in your account. However, you are responsible for ensuring that your LifePoints Points are correctly deposited and you should notify Lightspeed within 2 months of completion of a survey if your LifePoints Points or prize draw entries have not been correctly posted to your account. Lightspeed shall not be liable for any losses suffered due to any errors in the posting of points.
2. LIFEPOINTS POINTS VALUES
- You may receive a certain number of LifePoints Points when you complete a LifePoints activity. The number of LifePoints Points available for any LifePoints activity will be stated on the Website or on the invitation or notification you will receive for this activity, before the activity starts.
- You can view your total number of LifePoints Points online by visiting the Members' Page of the Website.
- LifePoints Points are personal to you and are not transferable without Lightspeed's written permission. They are not considered to be property, and as such, you cannot sell, transfer or assign your Points to any other person without Lightspeed's written permission.
- If you decide to unsubscribe from LifePoints or if your LifePoints account gets cancelled by Lightspeed, in line with the LifePoints KSA Membership Terms and Conditions [LINK], your LifePoints Points and prize draw entries will be forfeited.
3. REDEMPTION OF LIFEPOINTS POINTS
- You can only redeem LifePoints Points if you have enough LifePoints Points in your account to redeem the prize in the LifePoints rewards catalogue which has the lowest value in LifePoints.
- All LifePoints Points must be redeemed online, on the. To redeem Points, you should go to the Members' page on the Website. Other LifePoints redemption methods may be added or substituted in the future at Lightspeed's sole discretion.
- The value of one LifePoints Point varies depending on the prize you choose in the LifePoints rewards catalogue. Lightspeed reserves the right to change this value without notice, and any change will be set out on the Website or within these Rules.
- Lightspeed reserves the right to change prizes and rewards offered on the Website at its discretion and without notice. You acknowledge that Lightspeed is not responsible for any actions taken by CINT, Perks or any partners in connection with the redemption of LifePoints Points.
- The value of your selected reward may not exceed the number of LifePoints Points in your account. However, you may select a reward of lesser value. Any unused LifePoints Points will remain in your account for future use and once you redeem your LifePoints Points, the appropriate number of LifePoints Points will be deducted from your account.
- LifePoints Points are non-negotiable and may only be redeemed by you as a member of LifePoints through the LifePoints rewards catalogue.
- Rewards received as a result of redemption of LifePoints Points cannot be exchanged, returned or redeemed for cash value.
- The rewards pictured in the LifePoints rewards catalogue may not necessarily reflect the exact colours or models of actual rewards, due to printing variations and manufacturers' updates.
- Lightspeed reserves the right to substitute any reward for a reward of equivalent or higher value if a reward is not available.
4. ADMINISTRATION OF REWARDS
- Lightspeed does not accept any liability for any losses suffered by you due to any error or omission by the third party in the administration or delivery of rewards.
5. PRIZE DRAW
- If Lightspeed is organizing a prize draw for LifePoints in your country, this prize draw would have specific prize draw terms which are publicly available on the Website.
6. LAST UPDATE
- These terms were last updated on the: 27th April 2018.